With 13 years of experience, Selma Collier is known for her calm demeanor and for fiercely protecting her client's interests. Armed with extensive knowledge of the Northeast Florida real estate market and strong negotiation skills, Selma is able to provide clients with relevant information so that they can make the best decisions during their transaction process. Selma works diligently to provide all clients with up-to-date feedback, market trends, comparable sales giving them a realistic perspective on what to expect for their transaction.
Clients work with Selma for her honest and ethical approach, extraordinary problem solving skills, "never give up" attitude and expertise. Selma has consistently displayed her ability to satisfy clients in the buying and selling of their homes. Her strong base of loyal repeat customers defines her business now and is the reason why Selma has been successful over the years in an incredibly competitive sales environment.
Selma's team of personal assistants, trusted lenders, title and closing attorneys, photographers, stagers and contractors have been carefully selected and are dedicated to sharing her commitment to offer seamless assistance for every aspect of your home purchase or sale. For Selma, her career is all about your success!
• Residential property sales including fine homes, condominiums, income properties, farms and land
• Exceptional attention to skilled negotiations, knowledgeable analysis of property values and market trends
• Expertise and renowned credibility in resolving difficult transactions
• B.A. in Sociology University of Georgia
• Former educator
• A South Georgia girl married 34 years to a North Alabama engineer
• Husband - Bradley JEA Manager
• Daughter - Elyn is a Musical Theatre Choreographer in Mobile, AL and beyond. Her son, Judson is a Graphic Design Artist who lives in Nashville, TN
• An NFL/SEC football lover who is equally loyal to UGA and Roll Tide football
• Novice political junkie
• Loves holidays, decorating and baking; travel (mostly to visit their children)
• Believer in the providential hand of God in all things
• CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
• SRES - Senior Real Estate Specialist
• CRE - Certified Relocation Expert
Five Star Professional 2010-2015
A REALTOR® is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry